Top 10 Reasons to
get in the Cloud
1. You are probably already there anyway. If you use Google, Facebook or YouTube you have been using the Cloud 123.
2. Reduce your capital costs. End the big up front costs for new hardware, air conditioning upgrades and power systems.
3. Pay as you use. Pay by the month, the hour or even the minute.
4. Licence software by the hour. Core infrastructure licences are included so you only pay for the time you use them.
5. Click to upsize. Need more memory, processor or storage? A few clicks a reboot and it's done.
6. Click to downsize. Reduce your costs during slow business periods.
7. Auto-scale to meet variable demand. We can automatically scale up and down so that your system is always right sized.
8. Better Security in the Cloud. Proper authentication, network and data encryption keep your systems safe.
9. Connect multiple sites. We can connect your business with dedicated private links, VPN links or regular web protocols like HTTPS and FTP.
10. Rapidly globalise your workforce. Our cloud providers have datacenters around the world, including Australia. This lets you put your business systems nearer to your workforce and customers.
Explore the Cloud
SkyCrystal offers an obligation free systems assessment to determine the suitability of migrating your data and systems into the Cloud.
Our consultants will develop a customised migration plan so that you can quickly and cost effectively receive the benefits of cloud computing.
Once you are in the Cloud we can continue to serve all of your IT needs.
If you would like to find out more please contact us.